Shelby Inn & Suites
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
About Shelby Inn & Suites
The Best Western Shelby Inn and Suites opened in 2013 and has served guests in Toole County Montana proudly ever since. This property has earned Best Western's highest honors repeatedly and strives for excellence with every guest during each stay.