We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
$15.50 - $17.50 hourly
About Comfort Inn
Come and enjoy the fun crew at Comfort Inn!