Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
$14.50 - $15.50 hourly
About Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown
The Fairfield Inn & Suites located in Savannah Midtown is a great place to work. We offer PTO, health benefits, dental, and vision! We have monthly incentives we payout to our team when hotel goals are met. We are here to deliver exceptional guest service to every person that walks through our door, including YOU! We appreciate hard work, dedication to your job and team, and also having fun!