Spa City Motor Lodge
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
About Spa City Motor Lodge
Our 42 rooms are inspired by the dynamic artist culture and tradition of Saratoga. A modern motor lodge with interiors reminiscent of an artists studio, our guest rooms invite you to take in all that Saratoga Springs has to offer. After a day of outdoor adventure, downtown exploration, or race watching we offer a modern palette for your inspiration or relaxation.
Spa City Motor Lodge is located in the center of downtown Saratoga Springs, an inspired town with rich culture and a lively dining scene. Whether you’re escaping the city, road-tripping through the Hudson Valley, or exploring the Adirondacks, Saratoga Springs is ideally situated to be the gateway to your upstate New York adventure.