Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the Hotel Front Desk Agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$15 - $17 hourly
About Holiday Inn, Saratoga Springs,
Come work for a wonderful company. Located on Broadway in beautiful Saratoga Springs NY. Minutes away from the legendary Saratoga Race Course and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and within walking distance of downtown. Hard work and dedication are not only recognized but rewarded at this wonderful facility.