Holiday Inn Express SLC Airport East
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$14- $16 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express SLC Airport East
We are an awesome place to work for!