Our esteemed property is in search of an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Welcome, register, check in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry of similar profession preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
About Quality Inn
Get more value for your hard-earned money at the Quality Inn & Suites® - Round Rock, Texas located a short drive away from Austin, TX. This hotel has an excellent work environment created by our amazing and friendly team members. We have an excellent bonus program that rewards our employees that excel in their duties. The management team invests in all of our employees and we provide lots of room for growth and personal development. If you are looking for a family-like environment with a great culture - look no further! You'll not only join one of the fastest-growing hotel brands in its market place, but also a multi-skilled team where everyone can be themselves and at the same time constantly find smart ways to make work fun.