Doubletree by Hilton Rosemead
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
$32,000 - $34,000 yearly
About Doubletree by Hilton Rosemead
Situated directly off Pomona Freeway Route 60, this hotel in Rosemead, California offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and guests can enjoy a DoubleTree signature chocolate chip cookie upon arrival.
Rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Rosemead include a microwave, a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV, an iron with ironing facilities, a hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, and coffee-making facilities.