La Quinta Inn & Suites, Orem University Parkway
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$13 - $15 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites, Orem University Parkway
The La Quinta Inn and Suites University Parkway in Orem UT is under new ownership. We are local and hands-on. We focus on creating a fun and professional work environment where our guests come first.