Comfort Inn & Suites North Hollywood
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$16 - $18 hourly
About Comfort Inn & Suites North Hollywood
The Comfort Inn & Suites is located in North Hollywood four (4) miles from Universal Studios.
We are a family hotel and we are known for the exemplary service we provide our guests and for having impeccably clean rooms.
Come join our team!