Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
This position is offering a new hire bonus of $250 paid upon completion of 90 days with no demerits or attendance issues.
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
$15 - $16 hourly
About Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection is part of the Marriott Brand of Hotels as an Autograph Collection Property.
*This property is a franchise property managed by Encore Hospitality.