La Quinta Inns & Suites
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
$10 - $11.50 hourly
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
We have a great team. We work together to get the days tasks done.