La Quinta Inns & Suites
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
$12 - $13 hourly
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
We have a great team. We work together to get the day's tasks done. We are family!