Springhill Suites Naples
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
About Springhill Suites Naples
SpringHill Suites Naples is the perfect spot to savor your time in Florida. Take advantage of our hotel’s central Naples location on I-75, offering easy access to the sights and sounds of 5th Avenue South, Marco Island, and Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens. Following a day of competition at the Paradise Coast Sports Complex next door, spread out in our stylish suites featuring 25% more space than traditional hotel rooms.