Super 8 Nampa
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
$11 - $11.50 hourly
About Super 8 Nampa
Super 8 Nampa is a hotel that encourages a fun, family atmosphere among employees and provides a quality environment for our guests.