Sheraton Great Valley Hotel
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$16 - $18 hourly
About Sheraton Great Valley Hotel
Embrace the simplicity of small-town life at Sheraton Great Valley Hotel. Situated near the town of Malvern in Frazer, Pennsylvania, our hotel is framed by scenic valleys and rivers. As part of the Philadelphia suburbs, we are 30 miles northwest of downtown Philly. Plus, we're within a quick drive of West Chester University and Immaculata University along with great outlet shopping at QVC. During your stay at the hotel, keep active in our 24-hour fitness center, splash in the indoor pool and savor seasonal cuisine at The White Horse Tavern and Lounge.