Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
FT and PT
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
About Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Find us off I-20, steps from Mall at Stonecrest shops and dining. Lithonia businesses are within 10 minutes, and the Georgia International Horse Park is 20 minutes away. Check out Stone Mountain Park or reach downtown Atlanta in a half-hour. Our restaurant has cooked-to-order breakfast and dinner covered, and our Pavilion Pantry is always open for snacks.