Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers who are interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours, start your application today!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Greet, check in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises; distribute keys and room assignments; record credit card information
- Liaise with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience or similar preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$12 per hour
LibertyHotelGroup is an amazing place to work!