Rodeway Inn Hollywood
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$13 - $14 hourly
About Rodeway Inn Hollywood
We are a small hotel in the heart of the City of Hollywood, our goal is for our guests to feel comfortable and at home. We work in at very friendly atmosphere where employees treat each other like family. We have plans to expand and add new amenities so if you like the hospitality business you are at the right place where you can grow.