Best Western Premier Great Northern Hotel Helena
We’re looking for a positive and professional Hotel Front Desk Agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
$14 - $16 hourly
About Best Western Premier Great Northern Hotel Helena
Best Western Premier Helena is an award-winning conference hotel. At this Helena hotel, every staff member is committed to providing the absolute best in service. With spacious rooms, a relaxing atmosphere, and a downtown location, the Best Western Premier Helena Great Northern Hotel has everything guests need for a wonderful stay.