DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
$12.50 - $13 hourly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
The Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg is a full-service hotel and a well-established market leader in the area. We offer room for growth and development, as well as an inclusive working environment. Our mission is to provide both guests and associates with an outstanding experience.