DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Respond and deliver on all guest requests
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
About DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
The Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg is a full-service hotel and a well-established market leader in the area. We offer room for growth and development, as well as an inclusive working environment. Our mission is to provide both guests and associates an outstanding experience.