Best Western Plus Riverfront
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
$13.75 Plus Multiple Bonuses
About Best Western Plus Riverfront
Best Western Plus Riverfront is located on the banks of the Missouri River.
We have an amazing staff with a lot of longevity some 17 years and others just a few months. Most at least a year or two. We are looking for dynamic people who want to join our team and make our work days fun and the guest pleased with consistently outstanding service.
Our company offers a very competitive pay rate, as well as bonuses you can count on. There are other benefits, such as vacation, select health care, 401k, employee rates, and the use of our facilities like the pool and gym when you are off work.
We hope you will consider joining our Hospitality Family.