LaQuinta Inn & Suites Florence Cincinnati Airport
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
$11.50 - $12.50 hourly
About LaQuinta Inn & Suites Florence Cincinnati Airport
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.