Craftsman Inn & Suites
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
About Craftsman Inn & Suites
The Craftsman Inn & Suites is located near the Fayetteville historic district, Syracuse University, and local attractions such as Green Lakes State Park. Rustic meets elegance, in the newly renovated Inn, accented by classic Stickley furnishings. Event spaces have been reimaged to host powerful meetings and impressive social events.