Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel and Conference Center
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
About Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel and Conference Center
The Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel and Conference Center is a great place to work. Bring your passion for people and guest services to our team and watch your career grow!