Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel and Conference Center
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
About Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel and Conference Center
The Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel and Conference Center is a great place to work. Bring your passion for people and guest services to our team and watch your career grow!