Sleep Inn & Suites
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$13.50 - $15.00 hourly
About Sleep Inn & Suites
Our Compensation Philosophy
We understand that living is not getting any cheaper. So, in addition to paying our team well, we proactively seek out various forms of "compensation" to offer our employees.
We also operate with the principle that a team who feels valued, receives recognition for a job well done, gives back to their community, and is working in a positive culture is every bit as important as a good wage.
So, we strive daily to create and nurture a positive and healthy work culture free from drama, gossip, mistrust, and negativity.