Holiday Inn Express
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$22,000 - $25,000
About Holiday Inn Express
Very family-oriented hotel looking for good reliable employees.