Royal Hotel Investments of Covington
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
About Royal Hotel Investments of Covington
Royal Hotel Investments Inc is a family of hotels in both Conyers GA and Covington GA. We have 3 hotels currently Hampton Inn Conyers, Hampton Inn Covington and Holiday Inn Express in Covington. We will be opening our new Home2 Suites Covington on October 30, 2022.
The hotels are owned and operated by Navin Shah.