Renaissance Chicago O'Hare
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
About Renaissance Chicago O'Hare
A revitalizing stay awaits at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel. We offer a complimentary shuttle to and from Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) and an ideal location near the Rosemont Theatre, the Fashion Outlets of Chicago, and the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. In the morning, grab a Starbucks® coffee and pastry before heading out for a day of sightseeing or meetings. Keep up your workout routine at our 24-hour fitness center or in the indoor pool. Guests hosting conferences and weddings love our contemporary ballroom and meeting venues with high-tech amenities. Our hotel near Chicago Airport offers 362 spacious suites with separate living areas, room service, and luxurious amenities. Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel warmly welcomes you to experience our extraordinary level of service.