Crowne Plaza Burr Ridge
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
About Crowne Plaza Burr Ridge
Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Chicago SW Burr Ridge. Stay with us during your next convention at McCormick Place Chicago! Bring your family and visit the nearby Brookfield Zoo, catch a race at Chicagoland Speedway, or explore at The Forge Lemont a brand new local destination only minutes away.