We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
About Topside Inn
Spectacular views, beautifully decorated rooms, locally inspired gourmet breakfasts, full concierge services, and so much more await you here at the most reviewed five-star Boothbay Harbor hotel, recently named the ‘Best Inn/B&B in Maine’ by Down East Magazine for 2021. It’s all paired with a convenient location within walking distance of popular attractions, offering the ideal Midcoast Maine experience.