Quality Inn & Suites - Hwy 280
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
$9 - $12 hourly
About Quality Inn & Suites - Hwy 280
Quality Inn & Suites Hwy - 280 is a newly renovated hotel located on the corridor of the often busy Highway 280. We have a great team always willing and able to help any guest and employees alike to meet our common goal of excellent customer service.