Quality Inn & Suites - Hwy 280
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people's faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$10 - $13 hourly
About Quality Inn & Suites - Hwy 280
Quality Inn & Suites Hwy - 280 is a newly renovated hotel located on the corridor of the often busy Highway 280. We have a great team always willing and able to help any guest and employees alike to meet our common goal of excellent customer service.