Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
$12 - $15 hourly
About Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge
The Crowne Plaza in Baton Rouge is the premier conference and event center in the surrounding market. We routinely provide quality service to all manners of guests and groups. With 300 rooms and 32,000 square feet of event space, we are the place for a high-volume on-site hotelier experience.
We routinely outperform competitors in a saturated market through superior quality and consistency for large gatherings. Award-winning banquet services, food service, and guest amenities including a 5000 square foot gym, newly renovated outdoor pool, and patio space.
We believe in a guest first, operations second aspect of doing business. One of the principal reasons we have outperformed competitors is due to our collective customer service bearing. We go above and beyond what is expected to ensure positive engagement and guest experience.