La Quinta Inn & Suites Anchorage
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
$14 - $15.50
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Anchorage
We are one branch of our great Hospitality Associates! We represent a strong, personable, and understanding group of people who ensures that we take care of our own. Here at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites we like to build from within, we like to grow together.