LA QUINTA ALTOONA
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
About LA QUINTA ALTOONA
This hotel is less than 3 years old and was built with a modern, whimsical design with beautiful guest rooms. It has all the rewards at the end of the day for a job well done. We have a wonderful staff that cares about their work and it shows with each happy guest.