Hilton Garden Inn North Alpharetta
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
About Hilton Garden Inn North Alpharetta
We’re in Windward Business Center with a free three-mile shuttle. Downtown Alpharetta is four miles away and we’re 10 minutes from Avalon Boulevard and Ameris Bank Amphitheatre. We have free parking, an indoor pool, a patio with a fire pit, and a lobby lounge. Enjoy breakfast, dinner, and room service from The Garden Grill restaurant.