Motel 6 #4039
Our esteemed property is in search of an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Liaise with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Greet, check in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises; distribute keys and room assignments; record credit card information
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
$9 - $11
About Motel 6 #4039
We are 2 position for Front Desk and Housekeeper. Also Laundry and houseman.