We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
About Sequoia Hospitality
At Sequoia Hospitality, we believe our employees are our most precious asset and the foundation of our past and future successes. We are a growing company with a focus on Select Service, Franchised properties located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Our employees become an extension of our family and we make every effort to provide the tools, training, and experience to help them grow in the hospitality industry.