Comfort Inn Near the Field of Dreams
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with flexible hours should start their application today!
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
$11 - $12 hourly
About Comfort Inn Near the Field of Dreams
We are a family-oriented company with friendly employees and we are looking for others to join our family. We offer hotel discounts all throughout the United States, pay raises yearly, earned vacation, time and half pay for holidays worked, and yearly bonuses in December. Flexible work days for all employees.