Inn at the Finger Lakes
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
12.50 - 15 hourly
About Inn at the Finger Lakes
Inn at the Finger lakes in Auburn offers lodging accommodations for vacations and getaways in the Finger Lakes region of New York. The area is known for its distinctive wineries and the Hotel is located near the Cayuga and Seneca wine trails. We are also near historical, cultural and recreational points of interest including the Owasco Lake, Skaneateles Lake, Harriet Tubman House and William Seward House. We are within walking distance of downtown Auburn and it's local restaurants and shops.