Comfort Inn Alburuerque Airport
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers who are interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours, start your application today!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
$11 - $11.50 hourly
About Comfort Inn Alburuerque Airport
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport needs friendly, reliable professionals to join our team!! We'd love to have you!