Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richwood
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, a Rolling Hills Hospitality hotel, is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to be our next Guest Services Agent. The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing attentive courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we highly encourage you to apply!
- We offer growth opportunities for those who work hard!
- Medical/Dental/Vision for Full-Time Employees
- PTO for Full-Time AND Part-Time Employees
- Approach all encounters at all times attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and all other employees
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance, which include wearing the proper provided uniform and name tag when working
- Maintain regular attendance and follow appropriate procedures in compliance with Rolling Hills Hospitality standards
- Greet and welcome all guests at all times
- Answer guest inquires about hotel service, facilities, hours of operation, restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with fellow employees and other departments within the hotel
- Be aware of all rates, packages, special promotions, and all in-house groups
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow the rate quoting scenario
- Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly, efficient, and courteous manner
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system
- Must have availability to work a flexible schedule
- Possess high-level communication skills, problem-solving, organization, exceptional customer service skills
- Basic understanding of financial information, data, and basic arithmetic functions
- Ability to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 20 pounds of force
- Ability to stand and walk for significant periods of time
$11 - $12
About Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richwood
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.