Quality Inn Fairground Ybor City
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
About Quality Inn Fairground Ybor City
Quality Inn Fairgrounds Near Ybor City
4955 E. 18th Ave.
Tampa FL. 33605