Mahant Hospitality LLC
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Greet, check in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises; distribute keys and room assignments; record credit card information
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience or similar preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
$10 - $11 hourly
About Mahant Hospitality LLC
To provide exceptional guest relations and develop a professional relationship with our employees to conduct a business with high ethical standards.