Adelphi Hotel Partners
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- 1 + year Front Desk Experience
$16 - $18 hourly
About Adelphi Hotel Partners
The Adelphi Hotel Partners is Saratoga Springs’ landmark boutique property which blends old-world grace and Victorian grandeur with exceptional service and style for today’s guests. It is a part of Adelphi Hospitality Group which manages luxury hotels, restaurants, and hospitality properties.