Ramada Sante Fe
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
13 - 14 hourly
About Ramada Sante Fe
Ramada Sante Fe is a great place to work!