MRC Hospitality LLC/Quality Suites
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$12 - $14 hourly
About MRC Hospitality LLC/Quality Suites
We are a Choice franchised hotel with 105 all-suite guest rooms.
The management focuses on guest services and is willing to equip the staff with what is needed to provide an excellent guest experience.